Wednesday 22 April 2009

sun run

ER to HB, 21 degrees

Oh my, it's getting very near now. I was working in Bath
again today but finished early and drove at 90mph to get home in time to run in the heat. I am really nervous that this weather will continue and I will hate running in it, so am trying to acclimatise. Along the river,
drinkers were enjoying the sun, after 30 minutes I was enjoying the running. How much precious energy do nerves use
up? Running with butterflies cannot be an efficient technique but one I don't seem to be able to control.

I only have one training run left. It doesn't seem real. A trip to the expo to pick up my number and micro chip tomorrow will sort that out! Eating LOADS and feeling lazy.

Suddenly the world 
has adopted my 5 month obsession:

No comments:

Post a Comment