Tuesday 7 April 2009

ANOTHER pair of new trainers


To HB and back, 40 mins, gentle.
Well, you are only supposed to get 300-500 miles out of a pair of trainers. I wanted to wear my old GT 2100s for the marathon because they just feel better than the new ones I bought in january. But along with all the doubt I am having now, I suspect them of being a little past their best. I trawled through websites while answering phones the other day and managed to find the updated model for £65, which is a bargain. So I am now the proud owner of shiny new GT2140s. What a geek! All the teasing I have given my boyfriend over the years for his addiction to forums called 'Piston Heads' and 'Petrol power', and his forum buddies and hot topics. My new Asics are his old TVR.

Sadly they have pink trimming which clashes with my tutu.

And they felt like boats on my feet tonight, don't know if they need tightening or if it is because of heavy feet (and heavy heart) leftover from sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment